Request Service

UCI Facilities Management Online Service Request - use this to request departmental moves, custodial clean-up, or after-hours air conditioning requests. Generally it is best to consult with SOH facilities about your needs and then contact central UCI Facilities Management as directed.

SOH Furniture Exchange - use this to request an item of furniture from the School of Humanities Furniture Exchange.