No current events at this time.
News and Accolades
- PhD Alum Maura Cunningham publishes new op-ed, "The 2022 Olympics Are Already a Win for China" in New York Times
- Prof. Adria Imada publishes new article, "Family History as Disability History: Native Hawaiians Surviving Medical Incarceration."
- Prof. Sarah Whitt publishes new article, "'Care and Maintenance: Indigeneity, Disability, and Settler Colonialism at the Canton Asylum..."
- Prof. Ana Rosas received a UCI Inclusive Excellence Spirit Award to support her work leading the Summer Scholar Institute
- Prof. Vinayak Chaturvedi publishes new article "The Hindu Right and Attacks on Academic Freedom in the US" in The Nation